Tuesday, October 16, 2007

last Holiday Class card

 

 



I call this a "spine" card. I don't know if it has another name. My upline showed me her creation and I loved the idea, especially using this stamp set from Stampin Up. Simple card with no coloring involved. I added a little glitter to the stamped image to give it that "wow" factor. I love the way the "One Hole Bow" adds interest to the "spine".

Stamps: Sleigh Bells Ring (pg.41)

Cardstock: Always Artichoke Very Vanilla and Rose Red

Ink: Always Artichoke

Accessories: 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Spring Moss(not a typo)grosgrain, gold cord, hole punch
Posted by Picasa


see her card I case'd here, under Oct 13 http://www.penniemccallum.typepad.com/

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love