Friday, September 26, 2008

9/25 Sr.Center Class

Cranberry Crisp Pocket Silhouettes
Night of Navy Pocket Silhouettes
Eat Drink & Be Scary
Upsy Daisy


For my Sr. Center class this week, I used some of the stamp sets that are currently on special from Stampin' Up! I personally LOVE Upsy Daisy. My Mom designed the Old Olive Z-Fold card...that was a big help...I was feeling tapped out and Mom stepped up to give me a hand. When you've been stamping as long as I have, it's had to come up with simple cards that aren't boring. The addition of the unique fold helped make the simple card more dramatic. Thanks Mom!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love