Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sr. Center Cards...




These are 3 of the 4 cards I made for my Sr. Center in November. I didn't post the 4th card because some of you may get it in the mail...it was quick and easy to mass produce, which I need at this point. Don't you love how we used the Horizontal Slot punch to turn grass into Cattails on the green card??? I do! I saw this done at my upline's meeting. My sideline had framed this design and another in a double frame...it was so nice, I just had to CASE.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love