Thursday, December 31, 2009

another Fundraiser...


I created this simple little card for a Fundraiser for our Senior Center. After my last class for 'o9, I asked anyone that would like to make a card, to donate $1.00/card. I donated all supplies and was able to give the Center $25 from the ladies. Very little stamping here: the snowman is actually a die-cut playing card. Notice the Joker over the the right. We stamped the snowflakes for the background, tore white CS to create the snowdrift and added glitter to the torn edge. I had several greetings for them to choose from. I was very pleased!
Thank you to all that help support the Center!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love