Friday, January 22, 2010

40 kids???...


I will be attempting something new. Teaching 4 simple projects to children in an after school care program. Coming up with things that 40 girls and boys from 3 years to 6th grade could do was the challenging part for me. I decided to have them make Valentine themed projects. They will stamp and personalize a plain brown lunch bag to hold all their creations. Make a full size Valentine card and the 2 items shown above....a bookmark and a frig magnet. I've kept the tools simple...rubber stamps, white cardstock, red cardstock, red ink pad, a few punches and red ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love