Thursday, May 08, 2008

Last of the Swaps....


Mary Ann R. sent these swaps to me...all the way from Florida! Although I loved this set (Live Your Dreams) when I saw it in the Ocassions Mini catalog, I resisted purchasing it. After seeing Mary Ann's beautiful cards made with this set, I had to own it. I especially like the greeting for upcoming graduations. The Afternoon Tea Designer Paper is so pretty and coordinates with the stamp set. I now own the stamp set and a small, yet growing stack of the Afternoon Paper....shhhh!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love