Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sweet and Simple SWAP...


I was in another SWAP recently...this time, a Shoebox SWAP at Pennie's. I created this sweet and simple card using a color combination inspired by Pennie...Pale Plum and Purely Pomegranate! I love these colors together! The little glob in the center of the flower is actually a Mini Glue Dot, used to hold the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter in place. This didn't photograph very well...it's much better IRL. I also used a Glue Dot to hold the Ribbon Slider and Double Stitched Ribbon in place. It's a little hard to see, but I scored 2 lines down the left side of the cardstock panel for extra "texture".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love