Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Swaps....NOT!!!...


I just don't care for these cards I created, so I did something else...Mr. Twigster is cute, but I'm not an earth tone kinda gal. I love flowers and feminine colors. If you noticed my banner...how couldn't ya...it's gigantic and I don't know why...anyway, that's a pic of the roses I gave my DD for her 18th b'day...feelin' old here...just a few days after her b'day I turned 50!!!! I'm officially a member of the Sr. Center ;o) Thanks for stopping by! Have a terrific day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tia favia said...

Don't look at it as turning 50... look at it as the 2nd anniversary of your 25th birthday! ;o)

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love