Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thursday's cards 10/9/08

#1 Cuttlebugged bird


#2 Birthday "cheater" card


#3 Lori L's design w/o the Dazzling Diamonds ;)


#4 changed the color of Lori's card to Riding Hood Red

I want to thank my fellow "Rubber Dubber" Lori L. for the swap card inspiration. Card #3 is almost identical to her's except we used the Word Window punch to add a "popped up" greeting. Lori's card had Dazzling Diamonds glitter added to the center of the flower, our's did not. I will add DD glitter to my card, and mentioned to the Sr. Group this is something they can do at home. And #2 "cheater" card uses a blank note card...well, it's blank on the inside but had the stripes printed on the outside. I chose Baha Breeze and Rose Red to coordinate with the stripes. Quick and easy! Card #1 don't you just love that bird? One of the ladies at Table 3 (Hi CR!) used colored pencils to enhance the bird on her card. I loved her idea! I hope Stampin' Up will carry their own line of exclusive embossing folders...I just LOVE them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathynruss said...

I just bought the embossing folder you used on your number 1 card and can't wait to use it. Love it, love it.

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love