Tuesday, November 04, 2008

found 'em...


These are the 2 missing cards from my last class st the Sr. Center. Anyway...I love black...it's not my mood, it's a choice. I have 12 pair of black pants...20 black tops/shirts...too many black shoes/sandals to count. I love black for cards as well....so easy to use. The Nature's Silhouettes card base is black textured CS and the "noel" card has a strip of black CS and some sheer organdy ribbon in black, too. I wouldn't normally use black for the Christmas card, but the scrapbook paper worked with this layout. I gave the ladies a choice of noel or love stamps, just in case they didn't feel as daring to use the black for a Christmas card. It made a great Valentine card with the love greeting.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kathynruss said...

Love the moon you put on your birthday card. That set is growing on me! Did you see what JanTink did with it? I'm fond of black and red, too! Stunning card.

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love