Sunday, November 02, 2008

Homecoming 'o8...




My children went to their Homecoming Dance last night. DS is a freshman and DD a senior. Hard to believe! DD had a date, but he turned out to be a "total jerk"...her words, not mine. For those of you that know my DS...check out that smile...he got his braces off! My brother arrived in time to get a few pics with the kids, which was nice. My kids just love him. He is fun to be around...smart, silly and humorous all rolled into one. I've got more pics...but gotta get the OK to post them...heehee
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love