Sunday, March 01, 2009

Totally CASE'd and simplified...

I CASE'd this card and simplified for my Sr. Center Class. Thank you Jill, for the inspiration! I have to keep the cards simple and easy for a large group to complete in 2 hours. And the greetings are kept to a minimum. "Thinking of you" is my personal favorite greetings for a card. This leaves me the option to use for birthday, get well, sympathy and more. I prepare 4 cards for the group. I have 24 ladies that could potentially attend my class. The attendance is usually around 16 ladies. Whew!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love