Thursday, January 03, 2008

My Mom's b'day card...


I made this simple card for my Mom's birthday. I stamped the flower from the Embrace Life stamp set 3 times using black Staz-on ink onto a watercolor panel. After watercoloring with Rose Red and Old Olive ink, I stamped "embrace life" in Basic Black ink. I attached the stamped panel to the front of a folded vellum card. I also stamped a watercolor panel with the greeting and left some room to write my message. The ribbon is non-SU...from my stash...I really miss the SU organdy ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

This is definitely a WOW!

penniem said...

Simple and elegant Ellen - love it!
Pennie

Kim Corrigan said...

simply elegant and so quick...another one to copy!

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love