Thursday, January 10, 2008

Today's Sr. Center Projects...


We used the Big on Christmas stamp set to create this winter card. Some of the ladies used glitter glue on the letters to give the SNOW a little glitz. They all know me too well....I don't use loose glitter with a large group...I had 18 ladies for class today. whew! (in a good way)

My sample looks a little different than the one the ladies completed. They used some stamps from the retired set called A Light Heart.
For the filmstrip card we used the Spiral Punch along the edges of the black CS. The animals are from the Zoofari stamp set...Much Love stamp is not Stampin' Up!
Posted by PicasaI found these cute silvertone frames in a package of 6 for only $2.00. The "love" from A Light Heart is embossed in silver and the silver organdy ribbon was tied to the frame before being assembled.

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love