Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sale-a-bration sets are DIE CUT!!!!!




Just had to show 2 of the new Sale-a-bration sets I got on Monday...notice, they are DIE CUT! No cutting needed! This is so great for me....sometimes I only get to mount the stamp I need at the moment. Now I can have the entire set ready to stamp with in a matter of minutes. Seriously, it took me longer to get my camera out and take this photos than it did to mount the stamps! Oh, and aren't these sets great! I love how the So Many Scallops set coordinates with the scallop punch. Makes my life a lot easier! Now to create some cards!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love