Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Faux Silk...



A new (to me) technique...Faux Silk. It's an easy one, although, I was intimitated by the suggested supplies. I simply stamped the branch image on regular ol' tissue paper. I colored the leaves on the branch with Old Olive ink and a blender pen. After it was dry, crumpled the tissue paper in a ball, then smoothed it out. I attached the decorated tissue paper to a piece of white CS using Mono Multi, my new favorite adhesive. In this photo the result looks a little more wrinkled than it does in person. It's the lighting I guess. I used the "Embrace Life" set and the sympathy greeting was from the Close as a Memory set. Flower was stamped with Groovy Guava ink and blender pen used with same GG ink to add more color.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love