Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'm a "blog-surfer"


I admit it...lately, I 'case' most of my cards. Why reinvent the wheel, right?! I found a card I liked on Sharon Johnson's blog. She is a very talented and creates beautiful cards. I chose this card to case, but made my version a little simplier. I have less ribbon (easier to mail). And one less embellishment. I didn't use the flat-backed pearls Sharon used, from the Pretties Kit. My kit will be arriving any day, thanks to a very generous friend *wink* It's hard to see in the photo, but I used Mono Multi glue to put glittery centers on the flowers. If you click the image you might be able to see it. It's subtle but adds just enough. The colors I used are Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. The stamp set is "A Beautiful Thing"

So, is "blog-surfer" a term you've heard or should I be using another term? Let me know....thanks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love