Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cuttlebugged...


Although I love all my Stampin' Up! stamps and accessories....I do love my Cuttlebug. I don't like to cover up the embossed design so I punched a hole with the Horizontal Slot punch and added some Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon....tired of seeing it yet? I layered the white panel on pink background paper and then onto a Celery card base. Very similar card to the one for my DD, posted a few days ago. The stamped tag uses PP ink and a stamp from the Holiday Mini catalog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Ellen
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love