Saturday, December 08, 2007

We got snow!


For Delaware, even a little snow puts everything into a tale spin. Supermarkets/grocery stores are mobbed with people buying "the essentials"...area schools opened 2 hours late...I guess it's for the best, but kinda makes you scratch your head. I took a few shots of the "Winter Wonderland" from my front door. I do love to look at the snow, just hate to drive in it. This was our first experience with our DD driving to school on any slick roads...scary, but she did fine. Our neighborhood streets were covered, but the main roads were clear. Big sigh of relief when she walked in the door....whew!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love