Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I love Snowmen!


Isn't he the cutest?! This card is 3 x 6 but is now pictured a little smaller. (I'm "editing-challenged" but will be getting a handle on that soon). I didn't post this card (I created for the Sr Center) before today because I thought this could be my card for Holiday Season 2007. I remembered I sent a snowflake themed card last year. I wanted something a little different this year. Less than 3 weeks til Christmas and I'm still working on my cards....urg! Too many distractions. Let's just say, I love the In Color, Purely Pomegranate! Have you seen the Satin Ribbon in PP...it's so rich and elegant. (See the cards in my previous post) It's currently on sale for 50% off.

Card base: Textured CS similar to Certainly Celery
Designer Paper: Certainly Celery
Stamp Set: Punch Pals
Punches: Scallop, 1-1/4 and 1-3/8 circles
Ink: Basic Black
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a cutie - you have a winner here!

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love