Thursday, December 27, 2007

A request from a fellow stamping addict...






This is the other style Gift Certificate (GC) holder I made for this Holiday Season. I have a short story about GC's this year. One of my stamping buddies gave her sons my name so they could purchase their Mom a GC...actually they each bought one for her! One son picked up his GC and not 20 minutes later his brother called and purchased one for their Mom. I made each GC a different theme and got the nicest email about how much she like what I did...Thanks L...enjoy!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love