Thursday, December 06, 2007

More Purely Pomegranate...


Ribbon! Can you tell how much I love this ribbon?! And the cardstock and ink pad never leave my site. I just can't keep from using them...a lot! This simple, yet elegant card was a snap to make. Here are the "ingredients":

Purely Pomegranate Cardstock base, ink pad and satin ribbon.
Holiday Harmony Designer Series Paper (stripes)
Stamp sets: Sleigh Ride and Baroque Motif

I stamped the scene from Sleigh Ride on a scrap of pink patterned paper and kind of like the result. (Click to enlarge)

Thanks for stopping by,
Ellen
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love