Saturday, December 08, 2007

Now I get it....




...why my Sr. Center classes are so well attended...besides the low cost....everything is pre-cut! Just stamp and assemble. I bought the Holiday Tag Bundle and used it for this version of a Holiday card. If you take a peek at my previous post...Dec. 6 (Tip of the Day), you will notice I used the same pre-cut pieces from the Holiday Tag Bundle for both cards. I've got more ideas up my sleeve and some are not Holiday...hee hee. IMO, this card is actually prettier in real life...my photo kind of washes out the Soft Sky ink and Designer Paper.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love