Friday, September 21, 2007

Ahoy Matey!

 



I was teasing the kids and told them I was going to sent this pic in our Christmas Card this year. I showed them the Stampin Up "Ahoy Matey" pirate stamp set and had them believing I was really going to send pirate theme cards for Christmas. They were, of course, dying! I wouldn't do it, but it was fun to watch them squirm for a bit. Hard to believe she is 3 1/2 years older than her brother. This pic was taken on a recent vacation to the OBX. I love it there, so relaxing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love