Thursday, September 13, 2007

I wish.....

...I could take better pictures. Maybe it's the camera ;O)I made this luggage ID tag for my bag that's going to regionals with me. Although you'd never know it from this pic, my bag is Certainly Celery trimmed with black. I used all Stampin Up products....Certainly Celery CS, Celery Double Sided Designer paper. I grabbed the wrong ink pad and used Wild Wasabi, but I like it. I used the Spring Bouquet punch for the little white flower. Tied Celery grosgrain and white narrow organdy ribbons *retired sniff* in the holes that came in the tag holder. I have more pics to show, but will have to wait ;O)


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love