Monday, September 17, 2007

She got the idea...

 


I made this card for my DD's b'day. She has a hot pink and orange beach chair with matching umbrella...she loves them! The chair has an attached pillow, a cup holder and a cool pocket for valuables. If you shop at BJ's Club, you may have seen them there. Anyway, I normally don't stray from Stampin Up stamps, but I had to buy this one. I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and used Gamsol to complete the coloring. The swirls (white panel) were created using the Cuttlebug. You can't see it, but on the orange layer, there is a hibiscus flower stamped using versamark. I didn't want it to over power the image, so it's subtle.

Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love