Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Holiday Basic class...not so basic.

 


click on image for a better view. thx

These are cards we made at my Holiday Basic class. Sorry for the poor quality pic. The "pink" card is actually Kraft...hmmm. Maybe I should stamp less and read the book that came with the camera instead...lol...that's not fun. I was desperate for sales in July and offered a FREE class if they purchased the set and a Stazon pad. Live and learn.

So, do you ever make up a sample in cheap CS to see if you like the design of a card. I did that with the powder blue and light green check card on the left. The ladies did not make that one, but they all seemed to like it. It is funky and retro. The one they made was the Kraft CS card. The yellow (So Saffron) gift card holder is a Stampin Up goodie. Comes with a nice confetti envelope. 30/9.95! and too cute. See previous pic for a view of the holder opened. Watchmaker tin can be an ornament or could be used for a tree ornament. Even thought you can'y see it so well, the snowman card is my fav. The "snowdrifts" are torn and sponged with Ballet blue, for defination. I love the Not Quite Navy CS for the card base. Snowflakes are stamped using Stampin Up White craft ink.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love