Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Oppps! I forgot!

My intention was to make a simple card to give as a belated birthday card. This stamp, from a Stampin Up set called "Year after Year" is of a cute elephant. I think this stamp was created to use for baby cards or scrapbook pages for babies. The elephant is on a base that has wheels, making him/her look like a pull toy. I didn't want a baby card this time. I used a Ballet Blue marker directly on the rubber to ink only the elephant. I used the Mat Pack to create the row of holes below the scrapbook paper. I don't always put a greeting on (or in) my card until I'm ready to use it. I could use this for a belated b'day, a child's b'day card, for a baby boy or just send to someone who likes elephants. :o) I will ink up a greeting stamp when I need to...until then...it will remain "naked"



 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love