Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Stamp Ahead, Scrap behind...

I've heard that stampers create cards in advance and scrapbookers are usually working after an event. Well, I'm basically a stamper, so I'm thinking ahead...to Halloween. I case'd this mummy card from Splitcoast stampers...I think it was from a recent Stampin Up Regional event. No stamping involved on this card, well, not on the front. In the photo I see I was a little sloppy with the glue in the eyes.

Tip of the Moment!

Use your Embossing Buddy to lightly dust the excess glue. After it's dry, of course. (I used Mono Multi, which is sticky/shiny after it's dry.)
The Embossing Buddy will take away the sheen so it won't be as noticeable. It's a quick fix!


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love