Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cupcake Cards

 


I had an idea about how to create cupcakes with "frosting"...using CS of course. I've been so bad about sending birthday cards. Yesterday I sat down and pumped these out for the ladies in our Stamp Club. First, I ran a piece of white CS through the Cuttlebug, using the Swirls embossing folder. Punched scalloped circles using my new favorite punch in the embossed white CS. Cut those in 1/2...added some glitter to the swirls. I crimped a piece of "vanilla" for the cake portion. Trimmed to resemble the cake. Popped up the Cupcake on PopDots. I used the set of stamps I received at Stampin Up Regionals (last Friday) for the background. I now have a few extra cards for upcoming birthdays. hmmm...I think my niece will get one of these on 9/26 :o)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love