Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Emergency Birthday Card Kit

 


Earlier this month, I went to a fabulous Stampin Up Event for demonstrators only. It was held at the Philadelphia Convention Center. Some of my downline and I took the train, right into the Market Street East station. There were 500 other Demos in attendance, all were sharing ideas, swapping and learning lot of new tips, tricks and techniques! This photo shows something I thought was cool. I love the Simply Scrappin kit, not just for scrapbooking, but for cardmaking as well. This idea is an Emergency Birthday Card Kit. It has a cute saying on the front of the package that hold 8 cards and envelopes. I had to order this kit and make one for myself. I think I see a class in the near future.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love