Sunday, September 16, 2007

Watercoloring 101

 



Recently, I tried my hand at watercoloring stamped images. Debbie Olsen was my inspiration. I used a Fabriano watercolor card...they are fabulous! Stamped the image using Black Stazon ink. A Stampin Up Aquapainter was my brush and SU ink pads were my palette. While closed, just squeeze the pad into the lid...open and Viola, a palette. A simple length of organdy ribbon completes the card. Simple, yet elegant! The 2 smaller stamped images to the left of the card are samples I made to show my class other options for coloring.

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love