Thursday, November 08, 2007

AM Session part 2



This is the 4th card from the AM session. The light blue layer is textured. It's NOT Stampin' Up's. I bought it in a package that claimed it was "cardstock"...Not! It is very flimsy and not suitable to make a card with, so we used it for layering and attached it to the front of a white card base. I am so glad Stampin Up is carrying textured cardstock in their exclusive colors! IMHO...Stampin Up's textured CS is superior.

I love this little penguin! All stamped images are from the Punch Pals set. We used the Word Window punch and a brad to create the little greeting accent for the card (see close up) I will add glitter to mine ;o)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love