Wednesday, November 07, 2007

One Sheet Wonder = OSW


After receiving several questions, asking "what background paper" did I use...I thought I would post the reply here. I created my own! It's simple. Just one stamp set...Season of Joy (from the Holiday Mini), 3 ink pads and a sheet of Whisper White CS are all you need. I chose In Colors: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and River Rock. I started with PP for the largest image, then went with WW for med. size images and finally RR for the lightest color images. After you have covered the full sheet of CS with as much stamping as you like, cut the CS into pieces to use for your cards, scrapbook pages and other projects. I adapted this techique, in 2002, after watching an episode of Carol Duvall. The guest was showing how to stamp 16 postcards at one time. She had her post cards spread out on the table, stamping each one individually. I thought it would be much easier to stamp one sheet then cut it into pieces. I show this at every workshop/party with great success.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow i have just found your brilliant blog,you make beautiful things ,Dawnx

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love