Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stamp and Wack =]

These.....
Become these.....

Thanks to my sideline, Pam...I held a fun class yesterday. Thanks for sharing your idea Pam! Each lady got to make 6 cards (click image in enlarge) and take home the Happiness stamp. We used all 6 In Colors to create the cards...ink pads and coordinating CS, along with the Darling Doodles Designer Series paper. Little pieces of coordinating ribbon finished off the greeting to complete the cards.These stamped images were "Stamped and Wacked" to create the cards. In other words...stamp and cut the image apart. It was a little like doing a puzzle...fun! We stamped each image on the coordinating CS and Ink Pad and then again on Whisper White CS. I have a ton of leftover peices to create more cards with....I'll post and show you on another day....have a good one!

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love