Monday, November 05, 2007

Tip of the Week

I've found it interesting...the results of my Poll (so far). Stampers are creating a lot of cards to send this Holiday season.

Don't you hate to lick and seal all those envelopes? I hate the taste of the adhesive...wonder what's in that stuff, anyway. So my tip is this....try using your Aqua Painter to make quick work of sealing all those envies. Not familiar with the Aqua Painter? This is the water filled barrel paint brush. I use mine to watercolor with Ink from pads or markers...and with Watercolor Crayons. Makes me feel like an artist..lol It's great for travel, too. Portable and No mess!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love