Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Paper Crafting...

Greetings Stampers!

I've been so bogged down with other things right now...not too much time to stamp. With the Holidays quickly approaching, I think I may have to take the quick way out this year. Paper crafting! I absolutely love this card...as usual...it is prettier in real life (aka IRL). I used some of the Stampin Up products available at special prices. Click here to see the offer and note... it's for a limited time and only available while supplies last.

Card base: Purely Pomegranate CS
Layer: River Rock CS
Ribbon: Purely Pomegranate Satin...yummy! best part...it's 50% off right now!
Embellishment: From the Hand Selected Accents and Elements: Self Adhesive Die-cut CS with the words "Believe" and "ingredients" pre-printed in coordinating colors.

No stamping on the card front...I will do some stamping on the inside for the greeting and decorate the envie a bit, too. No naked envies for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love