Thursday, November 01, 2007

Before....


I created this card last Spring, for the ladies to make at the Sr. Center...before I knew Stampin Up would be offering Textured Cardstock and the Pretties Kit. I used packages of square, Rose-colored textured cards, I found on clearance, not the best quality. They stamped the large swirl from Stampin Up set Doodle This using Always Artichoke ink on white CS. The giant flower was from a bunch of flowers from the Dollar Store. I Cuttlebugged Summer Sun CS. They used a circle punch to make the center of the flower. Chalk/pastel on a Q-tip was used to highlight the swirls on the CS.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love