Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sweet card CASE'd from JulieHRR


I saw a similar card on JulieHRR's gallery or blog. Anyway, it was so sweet and simple I had to try it. I punched the flowers with the Spring Bouquet punch on vellum colored with Vintage Violet ink. Next, I drew the stems with the Old Olive marker, using both tips. Added some "bling" to the flower centers with 2-way glue pen and non-su "gems". And finally, tied some Natural Twine "around" a few of the stems. Julie had a small greeting (handwritten) on her card. I have a hard time adding a greeting to my cards. I don't always have someone specific I'm making the card for, so I wait until I'm ready to send to add the greeting.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love