Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Club assignment


At our recent club meeting, we were giving an assignment. Create a 6x6 card with 9 elements on it. This is what I came up with. I had the background paper left over from a Sr. Center Class, so I used it for inspiration. I choose Hung Up on the Holidays set, Real Red, Handsome Hunter and Always Artichoke ink pads. The card base is a color similar to Old Olive but not the same quality. I popped the center square (could it be Paul Lynde...showing my age...heehee) up using Dimensionals and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to give more emphasis to the ornament.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

penniem said...

Love this card - a tough assignment, could get very busy BUT with repeating the design it has continuity! Did you use the Perfect Layers tool to get the very even red borders around each square?
Pennie

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love