Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Don't you just hate it...




...when something is retired?! Both the patterns used on these cards have retired. I wish I had bought a case of the Holiday Thyme paper...it's beautiful. Stampin Up didn't let me down! They gave me an alternative! Wintergreen! It is Yummy! I love the greens in this paper. Will probably use it for my cards this Holiday season. I love the double sided Designer Series Paper from Stampin Up. These 2 cards with matching envies I created (or maybe CASE'd). I used the 5-in-1 Envelope Template to make the envelope...don't they look like they were lined? I added coordinating paper to the cards to stick to the "theme". I love how they turned out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love