Sunday, November 04, 2007

Designer Series Paper...gotta love this!

Don’t you just love patterned papers? I do! I've been using a lot of patterned paper (known in the Stampin’ Up! catalog as Designer Series Paper) on my cards, lately. I like how easily they coordinate with Stampin Up's cardstock and ink pads. Take a peek at these TERRIFIC PROJECTS from Stampin Up's website.

For every 3 packages of designer paper you buy, you receive 1 package FREE! And there’s no limit! I ordered some yesterday and will probably order (hoard...lol) more before the promo is over. I love the choices for Holiday cards. Don't be surprised if you see Wintergreen, Dashing, Holiday Harmony or Cerise on my cards this year.

Choose from:
Holiday Harmony(Mini Catalog)
Apple Cider (Mini Catalog)
Outlaw
Brocade Background
Fall Flowers
Linen Prints
Porcelain Prints
Le Jardin
Uptown
Wintergreen
Flowers for You
Petals and Paisleys
Creepy Crawly
Notations No. 2
Charbon
Cerise
Dashing
Cutie Pie
Darling Doodles
Prints Designer Series Paper 16 colors to choose from!

If you’re interested in taking advantage of this promotion, please contact me: stampwithellen@aol.com This special offer runs until the end of November.

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love