Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More Season of Joy


Can you tell I LOVE this set?! I wanted to show a close up of how I layered the tree. Stamp the tree on Whisper White CS using Old Olive ink pad. Trimmed the tree, added dimensionals dots and adhered to Old Olive CS. Using scissors, I trimmed around the tree, leaving a border peeking out from behind the stamped tree. Again, I used the 2-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to add some zip to this monochromatic card. Circle punches were used to "pop' some of the elements of the set to complete the card. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Kim Corrigan said...

Ellen...how come I can't see the pics? :-(

Kim Corrigan said...

okay, so now I see why I have to have this set...your job is accomplished! Ha!Ha!

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love