Monday, October 22, 2007

A break from Stampin'


I was looking through my pics saved on my laptop. I need to put a lot of them on a disk. I like this one of the children. It was taken last Christmas on a trip to OBX...(the Outer Banks of NC) Notice, it's December and they have sweats on...the weather was lovely. They were headed to the beach, which is right across the street...I have some nice shots of them in the sand, but DD didn't want them on the blog...they had just woken up and wanted to see the dolphin, so no makeup or hair was done that morning. We often see dolphin, playing in the surf. It's a beautiful site!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love