Thursday, October 04, 2007

I love punches!

 


This is a pic from the Philly Regional Seminar I went to in September. I love these colors for fall, but mostly I love how they used punches to create the flower. Apple Cider Double Sided Designer Paper with a circle punch was used for the flower center. According to the presenter, you can get 47 "centers" from one sheet of 12 x 12 paper! The Scallop Punch adds the "petals". If you look closely, you will notice the subtle differences in these 2 cards. One uses Hodge Podge Hardware for the ribbon holder. The other simply a Horizontal Slot (used vertically :o)to hold the ribbon in place. Speaking of ribbon...have you seen the new Stampin Up Taffeta Ribbon...yummy! Just a little goes a long way on this card.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love