Thursday, October 18, 2007

last year's Christmas Card

 



Well, one of them. I was routing through my sample cards and found this. It's one of the versions of last year's Christmas Card. I really dislike making 50 or 100 of one style card. I get bored easily. I think I made about 5 versions using the same colors and stamps. I liked them all when I was done.

Stamps: Snow Flurries, Bold Snowflakes Jumbo Wheel, Warm Words

Ink: Brocade Blue Jumbo cartridge and ink pad

Cardstock: Whisper White, Brocade Blue and Bashful Blue

Accessories: 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, snowflake punch sniff, retired) sponges and a little self-adhesive gem. I'd use a new Rhinestone Brad if I made them for 2007. :o)

Edit! I just looked at my other gallery, I made 9 verions, using all the same supplies! I think I ended up making about 70 or 80 cards!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love