Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Simple and more Glitter!


I created this card using Stampin' Up's Stampin' Write Markers. I love these markers! Only 4 markers were used! I colored directly on the rubber...easy, easy, easy! I used Chocolate Chip for the "string" and then added Real Red for the bow. This would be nearly impossible with an ink pad. The ornaments are Garden Green, Real Red and More Mustard. "Sparkle" greeting was inked with the Real Red marker as well. I used the 2 Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to make those ornaments sparkle. Sorry the photo doesn't show how pretty that looks. White panel was layered on Garden Green and then on a Real Red card base. Sweet and traditional.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tonje said...

Hi, I really enjoyed looking at all your beautiful cards. Makes me realize I really neeeeed some new rubber stamps soon... lol.

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love