Saturday, October 20, 2007

Z-Fold Season of Joy OSW

Wow, that's a mouthful! Notice the angle at which I took the photo. I think it shows the Z-fold best. Basically, cut the cardstock 4.25 x 11 and fold in half. Then score the front panel at 2 3/4 and fold back. I created a OSW (one sheet wonder) and cut a piece then adhered it to the card base. Cut another panel of Purely Pomegranate for the layer and stamped the tree on a white layer.

Stamps set: Season of Joy...I LOVE this set...not just for Christmas... see it here

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White

Ink: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock

Accessory: Sponge
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love