Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sr. Center cards 10/25/07

The Photo Corner Punch was used to create the tree. My sample has a yellow tree "trunk". Their card has a Kraft CS "trunk"
We used a Clear Envelope to make this pouch. It could hold many things....gift cards, a greeting card, money. We used Tagger's Dozen stamp set for the tags. This set works great with the 2 sizes of Tag Punches. And my very favorite punch is the Scallop Circle Punch.
We used the Carved and Candlelit set, usually used to create Jack-0-lantern cards and scrapbook pages. We stamped the "pumpkin" stamp in Old Olive ink and punched a single flower from the Spring Bouquet Punch from pink CS. Trimmed the flower down, with scissors, because it overpowered the cactus.
True Friend set from the Holiday Mini catalog was used for the flower and background. We did Poppin' Pastels technique to color the flowers.

I took a few pictures of the ladies today. It was impossible to get all 13 ladies in one picture...I think a few were camera shy. I'll post those soon.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

penniem said...

I love all of these that you posted Ellen! I need to use my pastels more, that is really pretty. Also love the clear envelope idea, may need to borrow that one and the tree with the photo corners is great.

Love what you share,
Pennie

Dawn said...

YEAH Table 1 (Giggle, giggle) Table 2 may be cleaver but table 1 does laugh more. OUT of CONTROL!!

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love