Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cheating??? Heck no!

When I first started to see scrapbook paper used on cards, as a stamper, I thought it was a little like cheating. Now, I've discovered how polished it can make your cards look. Just like this card. This is the last of the 4 Make & Takes we made at my Upline's meeting. This is a perfect example of how to add a little Wintergreen Designer Series Paper to a card to complete a look. The colors are off in this pic. The piece of grosgrain ribbon that appears brown is actually Always Artichoke, same as the card base. See recipe for actual colors used.

Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Soft Sky, Textured Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery

Ink: Always Artichoke (note there is only one stamp used on this card, but I LOVE IT!

Stamp Set: Block Party but we only used part of the stamp

Ribbon: Soft Sky Double Stitched Grosgrain, Always Artichoke Grosgrain
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your card. This card would be great for a maculine card, because of the strips. You are not cheating it looks great. TFS!

Be notified by email when I update the Blog: Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz

Gotta have it?

Email your order to me @ stampwithellen@aol.com Place an order, anytime.

Followers

NeoCounter


Blog Archive

Boatloads of Love

Boatloads of Love